This could be your dream job if you are an experienced project manager and coordinator with a background in marketing, passionate about dogs, natural health care, and a healthy lifestyle.
Our e-commerce company, Dr. Dobias Healing Solutions (www.peterdobias.com), is seeking a Project Manager & Marketing Coordinator to join the team, promoting holistic health, supplements, and nutrition for dogs and people.
As the ideal candidate, you are organized, knowledgeable, efficient, team-oriented, outgoing, innovative, and capable of managing various projects simultaneously.
- A background in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field is ideal but not necessary if you possess strong coordination, administration, and project management skills.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in project management, preferably with some exposure to e-commerce marketing
• Interest and basic knowledge of holistic health, healthy lifestyle, and love for dogs
• Experience in executing marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple channels is a plus
• Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills, with impeccable English (spoken and written), are required
- Experience and knowledge of company management systems such as EOS or similar will be welcome
As our Project Manager & Marketing Coordinator, you'll be crucial in executing marketing strategies by coordinating with the marketing team and other departments and agencies. As a result, you'll ensure the success of marketing campaigns while adhering to our company's core values.
One of your primary responsibilities will be to oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of our marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, affiliate marketing, and PPC advertising.
This is a full-time position, and compensation will be based on experience.
After six to twelve months, extended health benefits and a vacation package are available for full-time Canadian-based employees. USA and International applicants are also welcome to apply.
Applicants must be willing to attend meetings during business hours in the Pacific Time (California) time zone.
If you want to join our fun, organized, and dynamic team of like-minded people and their dogs, provide us with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 3rd 2023.
Please include at least three references and examples of successful projects you have managed.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest and will contact those selected for the next phase of the interview process. Thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity.