- 1. Introduction
- 2. Raw diet safety
- 3. Proportions of a balanced diet
- 4. How much and how often to feed
- 5. What to avoid
- 6. Raw bone feeding safety
- 7. What vegetables to feed
- 8. Raw diet feeding precautions
- 9. How to assess your dog's weight
- 10. Food storage
- 11. How to source food and avoid toxins
- 12. Fish feeding
- 13. Natural supplement guide
- 14. Probiotics and disease preventions
- 15. Choosing a safe Omega-3 oil
Register for the Dr. Dobias Raw and Cooked Natural Diet Course for Dogs
What will you receive with your course registration?
- 1 Course Video
- 2 Links to important articles and learning materials mentioned in the course
- 3 Info on how to test your dog for toxins and nutrient deficencies
- 4 The Healthy Dog Tool to customize supplements to your dog's needs
- Special Bonus
- 5 Arthritis & Mobility Course
- 6 Health & Longevity Course for Dogs
- 7 Access to your Healing Ambassador Team to answer your questions
- 8 Recipe Maker
Besides sending you the raw diet course, below is a list of learning materials that may be helpful in keeping your dog healthy.
Thank you for caring for and loving your dog!
Dr. Peter Dobias
Are You a New Dog Lover Here? Meet Dr. Dobias:
Dr. Peter Dobias, DVM A dog lover with over 30 years of experience in conventional and integrative veterinary medicine, Dr. Dobias has dedicated his professional life to helping dogs and their people to treat and prevent disease naturally, reduce the use of pharmaceuticals and creating solid foundations for happier, healthier, and longer lives.
Inspired by his grandfather’s background in herbal medicine, his clinical experience with conventional medicine served as the foundation in studying advanced nutrition, homeopathy, and other alternative medicine methods. Witnessing the amazing transformations his patients underwent after following the principles of natural healing prompted him to establish an integrative veterinary practice.
Over the course of 30 years, Dr. Dobias gradually shifted from his private practice to sharing the key elements of healthy living, disease prevention and nutrition with dog lovers and people from all over the world in the form of free blogs, articles, lectures, courses, webinars, and podcast episodes on health, diet & nutrition, and longevity. Besides veterinary medicine, he has passionately embraced, studied and researched the principles of healthy lifestyle, nutrition and longevity for people, which has lead also lead him to creating highly regarded human natural supplement line in collaboration with top experts from the field.