What has more vitamin C than citrus?
I want to take a moment to highlight an especially potent herb that can be very beneficial to your dog’s health and that is parsley.
Parsley is good for dogs because:
- It has several times more vitamin C than citrus
- It's one of the highest sources of provitamin A
- It’s abundant in chlorophyll, which cleanses and replenishes blood
- It contains magnesium and iron
- It aids detoxification
Parsley is natural medicine for:
- Bladder and urinary tract infections
- Urinary bladder and kidney stones
- Kidney disease (with the exception of the terminal and very severe stage)
- Ear infections, earache and hearing loss, commonly seen in older dogs
All of the reasons above are why I added parsley to my certified organic multivitamin for dogs - SoulFood.
Learn more about the benefits of parsley for dogs in this new video: