Healing Spray Application Instructions
How to use Skin Spray
- Wash the affected area under a vigorous stream of water and dry it with sterile gauze or a clean towel.
- Apply three to six times per day or as needed for three to five days.
Deep wounds, cuts and surgical incisions:
- Cover with a piece of saturated gauze or dressing and change one to two times daily.
- We recommend soaking off and removing thick scabs to prevent prominent scar formation.
Athlete’s foot, fungus and ringworm:
- Apply on the affected area in the morning and evening until all symptoms have disappeared for more than two weeks.
Bee or wasp stings:
- Use with a few pieces of gauze and Vetrap (sticky bandage) or another type of bandage material.
- Spray on gauze until it is soaking wet.
- Secure the gauze to the affected area with Vetrap or a band-aid and spray more solution on every two to four hours to keep it moist. (If you wish, you can change the band-aid every time)
- Change the bandage daily and keep it on for a minimum of 48 to 72 hours! It is our experience that the swelling is minimal with this approach.
- This treatment usually works on its own, however, if you or your dog are very sensitive, we suggest you give a dose of Apis 200 C (homeopathic treatment) every four to six hours for the first 24 hours. This remedy is also very good if your pooch gets stung in the mouth.
- Spray the affected itchy skin every few hours for 24 hours.
Caution: We do not recommend applying any other topical agents to the affected area along with Skin Spray.