You just built your perfect fit harnessGo To Checkout Widget
Perfect Fit Harness
To protect your dog’s neck, thyroid gland and health
See how easy it is to use our Perfect Fit system.
1. Select your desired top trim color.
2. Enter your dog's measurements (detailed instructions when you tap "Click to Measure").
3. Change quantity or build another Perfect Fit!
Soft, durable, natural leash
This is a really short list description
- 1. Retractable, nylon and leather leashes can cause neck injuries and alignment issues that have lasting effects on your dog's health.
- 2. The Gentle Leash absorbs shocks to keep your dog safe and can help prevent injuries from pulling.
- 3. Handmade in Vancouver, Canada, so you can feel great about supporting a small business and a local economy*.
Your Perfect Fit Harnesses and Gentle Leashes:
- Green - Gentle Leash - $34.90
Measure your dog starting from the bump of the breastbone midway to the dip between the shoulder blades.
The above image shows the exact points on the chest where you want to measure. You will not be measuring the full way around the body at this point. Measure snugly but not too tight.
Build the Perfect Fit
Measure the chest all the way around at the point of the widest circumference. It may be closer or further away from the forelegs depending on your dog’s body build. Make the tape as snug as the body harness should be - not too tight, not too loose. Make sure that your dog is standing squarely. Figure 1 - Red Line.
Measure the distance from the lower portion of the throat where you can feel the chest opening (a little dip) to the top tip of the shoulder blades. The point where your dog’s shoulder blades are closest to the spine.
Measure from point A to B - 1/2 way around your dog.