GutSense - Certified Organic Probiotic For Dogs
New generation Probiotic and Digestive Support for Dogs. Made in USA
$58.90 CAD $50.31 CAD
‘It is like getting a better, healthier and longer life for your best friend…’
What makes GutSense so much better than other digestive formulas? Here are 6 reasons:
- GutSense is certified organic! You know how much I hate chemicals and pesticides. They destroy nature and health.
- Nothing is sourced from China. GutSense is made in the United States in a human natural product certified facility that uses a patented probiotic, dairy-free manufacturing process from Italy.
- GutSense is a probiotic formula custom made specifically for dogs. Most canine probiotics are made of human probiotic bacteria strains. GutSense is different. I have meticulously cherry-picked each probiotic strain to reflect the natural microflora of dogs, NOT humans.
- Unlike most probiotics, GutSense comes with prebiotics — the food that is essential for probiotic bacteria to flourish and thrive.
- Certified organic dandelion is another great source of chlorophyll and has a positive effect on digestive function and the liver.
- Organic cilantro has been added to help eliminate mercury and other heavy metals.
DAILY DOSAGE RECOMMENDATION:
*Dosage should be doubled in case of acute digestive problems or during antibiotic treatment. Opening the capsule and mixing GutSense in your dog’s food helps the probiotic cultures withstand stomach acidity.
Dosage can be split between two meals or given all at once. The best way to introduce our essentials to your dog for the first time is to start with GreenMin for one week, then introduce SoulFood and GutSense the following week.
For maximum freshness and stability, refrigerate after opening.
Frequently asked Questions
What are your capsules made from?
Our capsules are a vegetarian capsule made from pullulan, which is naturally fermented from tapioca. They are starch-free, gluten-free, preservative-free, of vegetable origin and non-GMO with GRAS status. They are also certified vegan, non-GMO, Vegetarian Society, Halal and Kosher.
How should I introduce these supplements to my dog's diet?
The best way to introduce our essentials to your dog for the first time is to start with GreenMin for one week, then introduce SoulFood and GutSense the following week.