We are looking for an SEO Expert
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN SEO EXPERT TO "JOIN OUR PACK".
If you love dogs, and are an expert in Search Engine Optimization, we would like to hear from you!
First, we are looking for the right fit for our team, a person who embraces a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and natural healing. An ideal candidate must love the mystery of SEO and seeing the web traffic grow, be well organized, systematic and communicate well with our team.
The ideal candidate will have an important role in helping to spread our company’s mission of holistic healing, education and disease prevention. By increasing the visibility of our company’s mission and products, you will actively contribute to empowering dog lovers to keep their dogs healthy and get more time with their best friends.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings and website traffic on all major search engines.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming and repurposing
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, HotJar, Ahrefs, and others)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Exceptional English, communication & writing skills
- Organized with attention to detail
- Team oriented and able to perform well independently
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of or the ability to easily learn, computer programs/platforms including Dropbox, Basecamp, Skype, Shopify, Pages and Numbers
- Applicants must have a computer and fast internet connection (that includes a camera for online meetings), reliable internet connection, cell phone and a calm, quiet workspace.
- This is a remote position with the main workload during the weekdays, however some weekend work may be required occasionally.
Applications will be accepted until August 31st, 2018 with training anticipated in early September 2018.
Hours: part time or full time position
Above average as per industry standards and your experience.
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
With your application, please submit a brief or detailed plan (based on your choice) on how you would like to approach the SEO strategy of our company.
We thank everyone in advance for their interest and will contact the candidates that will move on to the interview process.