Social media wizard wanted
We are looking for a dog loving, computer savvy, Social media wizard to "join our pack.”
Love what you do.
Do it with a sense of adventure and freedom.
Make a difference in the lives of people and dogs.
Social Media Wizard position available
If working in the field of natural health and well being for dogs and their people sounds like your dream job - keep reading!
We are a well established, well regarded, caring, passionate and progressive e-commerce company based in Canada and the USA, looking for an experienced Social Media Wizard / Coordinator to join our pack. If you love working in a team of like minded people, are artistic, fun, creative and understand what it takes to promote a meaningful mission and grow an online community through impactful creations we would love to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Bring fresh and progressive ideas and creativity to our social media platforms
- Draft and propose social media copy for all media channels
- Help us create inspiring and original short videos to inform, educate and entertain our community members and customers
- Schedule and post daily on multiple channels
- Report and interpret social media analytics and propose strategies to continue to grow our channels
- Ability to write fun & engaging copy that reflects our brand voice
- Proven success growing a brand on Facebook & Instagram
- Minimum of 2 years experience in creating social media content
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliability, enthusiasm and willingness to collaborate with our team
You will stand out if:
- You are skilled in creating engaging reels and stories
- You posses a good sense of aesthetics
- You have captivating storytelling skills
- You have an interest in canine and human holistic health & wellness
- You can produce engaging “non salesy” copy
- You are experienced with most current social platforms
- You are joy to be around
We pride ourselves in producing top quality natural health supplements and other products, along with delivering extraordinary customer service, while prioritizing eco-friendliness of packaging and the shipping process.
This is a full time remote position. Working hours are flexible with some scheduled meetings between 8 am to 4 pm pacific time. Compensation will be negotiated based on your skill, impact and experience.
What you will get:
- Fully remote work
- Flexible hours
- Work with an amazing team of people
- Health and dental benefits for candidate’s residing in Canada
- Opportunity for growth and making a real difference
- Excellent discount on human & canine natural health supplements
Ideally, we are looking for a full time team member but will consider a part time candidate especially in the early stage of our collaboration and during your transition as long as you are open to the prospect of increasing the number of hours.
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume and a showcase/portfolio or links to channels you have been administering at firstname.lastname@example.org.