Instagram and Facebook guru wanted
We are looking for a dog loving, computer savvy, Instagram and Facebook guru to "join our pack.”
We are looking for an expert in everything Facebook and Instagram! If you know these platforms inside and out, love dogs, are social, and enjoy developing and sharing great content, then we want to hear from you.
We are a firmly established yet continually growing company in the holistic dog care industry. We share free information through our articles, courses and videos, and offer high quality, human-grade supplements for dogs.
We have a good following and traffic on Facebook and Instagram and want to step up our strategy on these platforms. We are looking for the right fit; a person who embraces a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and natural healing. Good communication and writing skills are essential for this position. During the selection process, we will ask you to submit examples and ideas of how you intend to connect with our community and tell dog lovers around the world about our mission.
This is a remote position with the main workload during the weekdays, however some weekend work may be required occasionally.
Here’s the full story :-)
- Create and implement a strong strategy to increase followers and engagement.
- Develop and post relevant content to reach our target customers.
- Develop both organic and paid advertising opportunities.
- Manage, monitor and analyze our Facebook and Instagram accounts to continually optimize and engage.
- Monitor, listen, respond and engage with our digital audience in a "social" way.
- Create and curate content (images, video and written) with support from our design team (as needed).
- Assist with social media analysis.
- Compile reports tracking ROAS/ROI and present to the Marketing team every two weeks.
- Implement and track both organic and paid advertising campaigns.
- Identify key advertising and partnering opportunities on these platforms.
- Develop contests and fun engagement ideas for the community.
- Support the Marketing team with their campaign efforts on these platforms.
- Attend all departmental and team meetings.
Qualities & Experience Required
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent English skills
- Expert knowledge of Facebook and Instagram and their advertising platforms
- Strong project management skills and meeting deadlines
- Working knowledge of, or the ability to easily learn, computer programs/platforms including Dropbox, Basecamp, Gorgias, Sprout Social, Shopify, Pages* and Numbers*
*Apple Mac programs are used by Dr. Dobias Healing Solutions.
- Applicants must have a computer that includes a camera for online meetings, reliable internet connection, cell phone and a calm, quiet workspace.
- This is a remote position open to residents of Canada and the USA.
Part Time: 15-20 hours per week
Schedule: Flexible; messages from the team to be replied to in a timely fashion.
Applications received before July 31, 2019 will be given priority.
Based on experience.
Interested applicants are welcome to send a resume with a cover letter to;
With your cover letter and resume please submit examples and ideas for:
- Posts you’ve created/written in the past.
- Accounts you’ve been in charge of in the past.
- Posts you think would work for our target audience.
- List of companies you have worked with in the past specifically on their social media accounts.
Please also submit links to your social media profiles.
We thank everyone in advance for their interest and will contact the candidates that will move on to the interview process (references will be requested at that time).