Dog loving customer care guru wanted
We are looking for a dog loving, computer savvy, Customer Care guru to "join our pack.”
If you are team-oriented and want to work for a company with a focus on health and well-being that empowers team members to succeed, we invite you to apply.
Customer Care Responsibilities
Includes monitoring/responding to inquiries by email, phone, and social media. This is an entry-level position with room for advancement.
General Administration Tasks
Includes, but not limited to, scheduling appointments, managing web store orders, communicating with fulfillment center and community outreach.
Qualities & Experience Required
- Background and passion for dogs, holistic healing, and healthy lifestyle.
- Experience in customer care.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Team oriented and able to perform well independently.
- Working knowledge of, or the ability to easily learn, computer programs/platforms including Dropbox, Basecamp, Gorgias, Sprout Social, Shopify, Pages* and Numbers* (*Apple Mac programs are used by Dr. Dobias Healing Solutions.)
- Applicants must have a computer (that includes a camera for online meetings), reliable internet connection, cell phone and a calm, quiet workspace.
- This is a remote position open to residents of Canada.
Hours: 30-35 hours per week
Schedule: Friday to Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PST.
(Flex hours on weekends and scheduled hours during the business week.)
Applications will be accepted until July 27th, 2021
Training will begin mid to late August 2021
Starting rate is based on experience.
Interested applicants are welcome to send a resume and cover letter to;
We thank everyone in advance for their interest and will contact the candidates that will move on to the interview process (references will be requested at that time).