Dog loving customer care guru wanted
We are looking for a dog loving, computer savvy, Customer Care guru to "join our pack.”
If you are team oriented and want to work for a company with a focus on health and well-being that empowers team members to succeed, we invite you to apply.
P.S. - Must love dogs!
Customer Care Responsibilities
Includes monitoring/responding to inquiries by email, phone and social media.
General Administration Tasks
Includes, but not limited to, scheduling appointments, managing web store orders and communicating with fulfillment center.
Qualities & Experience Required
- Background and passion for dogs, holistic healing and healthy lifestyle.
- Experience in customer care.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Team oriented and able to perform well independently.
- Applicants must have a computer (that includes a camera for online meetings), reliable internet connection, cell phone and a calm, quiet workspace for this remote position.
- Working knowledge of, or the ability to easily learn, computer programs/platforms including: Dropbox, Basecamp, Skype, Facebook, Shopify, Pages* and Numbers* *Mac programs are used by Dr. Dobias Healing Solutions.
Full-time: 30 hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday, six hours per day, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. PST
Applications will be accepted until September 6th, 2017.
Start date: Mid to late September for training before starting position in early October.
Based on experience.
Opportunities to move from independent contractor status to full-time employee status, accruing vacation time after three month probation period.
Interested applicants are welcome to send a resume and cover letter to;
We thank everyone in advance for their interest and will contact the candidates that will move on to the interview process (references will be requested at that time).