An experienced Community outreach leader wanted
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DOG LOVING, COMPUTER SAVVY, SOCIAL MEDIA GURU TO "JOIN OUR PACK" AS OUR COMMUNITY OUTREACH LEADER.
If you love dogs, social media, have a large community of followers and/or proven track record and love our mission, we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for the right fit, a person who embraces a healthy lifestyle, nutrition and natural healing. Good communication and writing skills are essential for this position. During the selection process, we will ask you to submit examples and ideas of how you intend to connect with our community and tell dog lovers around the world about our mission.
As an outgoing individual that thrives on building long lasting relationships and networking, you will identify and connect with key influencers to build our community, team and partnerships with leaders and writers in the holistic animal healthcare field.
OVERVIEW OR REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Background and passion for dogs, holistic healing, and healthy lifestyle.
- Exceptional English, communication & writing skills.
- PR, Event Coordination, Fundraising experience considered an asset.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Team oriented and able to perform well independently.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of or the ability to easily learn, computer programs/platforms including Dropbox, Basecamp, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Shopify, Pages and Numbers
- Applicants must have a computer and fast internet connection (that includes a camera for online meetings), reliable internet connection, cell phone and a calm, quiet workspace.
- This is a remote position with the main workload during the weekdays, however some weekend work may be required occasionally.
Hours: 10 - 15 hours per week
Applications will be accepted until June 30th, 2018 with training anticipated in July 2018.
Based on experience.
Interested applicants are welcome to send a resume and cover letter to;
With your resume please submit examples and ideas of how you intend to:
- research and identify key influencers
- build strong relationships with influencers
- connect with our community
- create an offer and communicate effectively with influencers
- manage your community efforts
- analyze and enhance your efforts
Please also submit links to your social media profiles.
We thank everyone in advance for their interest and will contact the candidates that will move on to the interview process (references will be requested at that time).
*Mac programs are used by Dr. Dobias Healing Solutions.