Insect Bite and Sting Pack
Healing Solution and Apis 200c
$46.90 CAD $39.90 CAD
This product is temporarily unavailable
** Please note: Due to FDA regulations within the USA, this product ships exclusively from Canada. As a result, additional shipping fees will be required, and our Free Shipping offer is not applicable.
Expected shipping times to the U.S. are seven to 14 days, but customs clearance may cause additional delays. Orders for this item must be placed separately from any items that ship from our U.S. warehouse and will be shipped separately.
To order this product, please create a customer account in our store with your billing and shipping address, and phone number. Once your customer profile is completed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address of your customer profile and the quantity you wish to purchase to request an order.
We will email you a link to review the order and shipping quote and securely enter your payment information.
Dr. Dobias Natural Healing cannot be held responsible for any orders denied entry by customs. This is a homeopathic medication and regulations vary from country to country. Please check your country's import regulations prior to placing your order.>
HOW TO TREAT INSECT BITES AND STINGS
Bee or wasp stings
- If you get stung by a bee or a wasp, treating the area immediately will reduce the pain, stinging and swelling.
- Take Healing Solution Spray, a few pieces of gauze and Vetrap (funky sticky bandage) or another bandage material.
- Spray Healing Solution on all the pieces of gauze until it is soaking wet
- Secure the bandage to the affected area with Vetrap or a bandaid and spray more solution on every 2 - 4 hours to keep it moist. (If you wish, you can change the bandaid every time)
- Keep the bandage on for minimum 48 hours! Normally, this approach will keep the swelling down completely. Peter tried this several times and removing the bandage after 24 hours makes the stung area swell again, applying another compress will make it go down.
- The treatment usually works on its own, however if you or your dog are very sensitive, we suggest you to give a dose of Apis 200 C (homeopathic treatment) every 4 - 6 hours for the first 24 hours. This remedy is also VERY GOOD - if your pooch gets stung in the mouth.
The process is a little simpler and you do not need to use the bandage. Just spray the affected itchy skin every few hours for 24 hours and all should be fine.
HEALING SOLUTION IS:
- A natural alternative to skin disinfectants, antibiotics and antifungals.
- Made with natural organic ingredients, using the finest herbs.
- For use by people and animals
- NO STING formula. It doesn’t hurt when applied!
- Embraces holistic approach to health care.
ELIMINATE CHEMICALS AND ANTIBIOTICS
Many people are concerned with the use of toxic chemicals for wound care and the overuse of antibiotics. Healing Solution provides a more natural choice.
This homeopathic remedy can be used when you or your animal friend has been stung by a bee or a wasp on the body or in the mouth.
Dosage instructions: Give 1 dose every 4 - 6 hours for the first 24-48 hours depending on the intensity of the reaction. We recommend using topical Healing Solution Spray in conjunction with Apis.
Please note: this remedy does not replace a veterinary examination and assessment, we recommend that you contact your veterinary practitioner prior to starting any treatment.