Bacterial conspiracy – Why we should not be afraid of bacteria..
By Dr. Peter Dobias
Yes, I know I know, I should be doing other things than getting all fiery about the recent E.Coli scare. But I can’t help it. There is no way I can be untouched by the recent media propaganda about the European outbreak of E.Coli.
CBC radio has proclaimed that large number, exactly 18 people died as of today, from this aggressive strain of E. Coli. While this itself is a tragedy, it is nothing in comparison to thousands and likely more people dying every day as a result of drug side-effects, exposure to chemicals in the environment, cigarettes and junk food.
The perfection of “legalized crime”
I can’t help myself thinking: “What a crazy system!”
- The drug companies make farmers believe that feeding antibiotics to cattle will make it grow better.
- The consistent low dose of antibiotics makes the bacteria stronger which creates superbugs.
- People eat the antibiotic loaded meat and we get more superbugs.
- Organic food producers are blamed for the outbreak because they have no choice but fertilize with manure loaded with superbugs. In this most recent case, the Spanish Organic producer was WRONGLY ACCUSED to be at fault.
- In the mean time, this wrong accusation has led to panic, which lead to order cancellations and the organic produce company is on the verge of collapse.
- As it is in fairytales, the modern prince on the white horse comes. A vaccine company suddenly emerges with a new E.coli vaccine $10 a pop. Farmers have to pay or take a chance that their cows will be the source of superbugs.
- Vaccines are the source of mercury and chemicals. These toxic substances deposit in the tissue of farm animal and humans which leads to more disease. Hurray, there is more business for big pharma and medical companies!
- Weakened people are more likely to get sick and susceptible to superbugs, they need more drugs, hospital care, scanners, equipment etc. Hurray!
- Finally, it ends with chronic disease, more drugs and totally complete dependency on the system that started it all.
Why don’t we blame an organic produce growers and distributors? They are evil! They do not want to use GMO foods, they are against pesticides, imagine! Organic producers have come up with the crazy idea that this planet is worth saving and it is more valuable than stash of cash in an off shore account! Ridiculous!
What frustrates me and other likeminded people is that this crazy cycle of destructive “legalized criminal activity” kills millions and no one is responsible.
Now, when I have described this bleak picture, I want to yell out loud: “People, it is not all lost! We can make difference. We can reduce the use of drugs by whooping 90% in veterinary and human medicine. I have seen it in my practice, it is possible. We just have to learn more and keep learning and be feisty for the sake of our children, families and this planet.
I hope that the Canucks will win Stanley cup because their winning may inspire us and win the real life battle against LEGALIZED CRIME.
I am looking forward to hearing your comments.
Dr. Peter Dobias